• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, another newbie here.....

Hey, my name is crystal. i'm 18 years old and don't know why i joined. right now, i have no religion, but i was raised protestant, but that's definitely what i DON'T want to be. so other than that i'm pretty open-minded.......
well, that's my little speech........

Bishka

Veteran Member
crystalclear said:

So tell us a little more about yourself.

How'd you find Religious Forums?

What is your favorite religion? Since you are not leaning towards Lutheranism, where are you leaning?

What's your favorite genre and band?

you kno, i don't really listen to music that much. no preference there..............
i found this accidentally with a google-search, following a bunch of links, and actually, i'm not roo sure. i was doing several things on my computer at once with about a dozen tabs open in my browser and one of them was this forum lol.

as for religion, i'm kinda not leaning anywhere yet. still searching............

Mike182

Flaming Queer
welcome to the forum!

crystalclear said:
i found this accidentally with a google-search, following a bunch of links, and actually, i'm not roo sure. i was doing several things on my computer at once with about a dozen tabs open in my browser and one of them was this forum lol.

wait a second, does that make you a firefox user? :)

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Mike182 said:
wait a second, does that make you a firefox user? :)

Judging by her answer, apparently so, but you are aware that there are tabs in IE7 too, aren't you?

Welcome to the forums, crystalclear. I ope we can help you find out more about whatever religions you might be interested in.

James

the new explorer has tabs, yes, but it is still explorer:faint:, and a loyal firefoxer like myelf wouldn't be caught dead using ie if at all avoidable. especially with the way i've got my browser customized.....

lizskid

BANNED
LOL...well Welcome, Crystal! I hope you have fun here while you are questioning! there is a lot to see, talk about, and a lot of fun!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi crystalclear,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you get to like us here, and look forward to seeing you around. If you have any questions about the forum, please don't hesitate to ask!:)