• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heylo you! *waves frantically*

PumpkinKing

Hi! I guess it's obvious to anyone reading this that I'm new here.

My main reason for coming here was to find out about some other religions, mostly Unitarian Universalism. I'm considering joining a new church, but I'm not sure yet. I'm going to go to the Unitarian Universalist church in my area this or next week to ask questions and talk to someone there about their beliefs and ideas and whatnot, but it would also nice to hear from other people as well. If you feel like sharing anything with me about this religion, please feel free to. Likewise, if anyone wants to share anything with me about another religion please do. I'm all ears.

I'm absolutely NOT here to argue with anyone about my or their belifs. I'm just here to find out information and maybe get to know some people. Please don't try to start anything with me. I'm just not into fighting at all.

Some of you might know Circle_One. That's my girlfriend, by the way. *tries to seem cool* hahaha

Circle_One

:woohoo: Yay! I'm ever so glad you joined! You don't have to worry about people fighting with you on here though, because they won't. Everyone on RF rocks. You're gonna like it here, I know you will.

There's a section on UU you can browse through, I'm sure there'll be a lot in there that'll interest you. Don't worry, the whole slipping in that I was your girlfriend was very smooth, very smooth indeed :cool:

Besides all that, I think you deserve a jiggy :jiggy:

Welcome to RF :D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
PumpkinKing said:
Hi! I guess it's obvious to anyone reading this that I'm new here.

My main reason for coming here was to find out about some other religions, mostly Unitarian Universalism. I'm considering joining a new church, but I'm not sure yet. I'm going to go to the Unitarian Universalist church in my area this or next week to ask questions and talk to someone there about their beliefs and ideas and whatnot, but it would also nice to hear from other people as well. If you feel like sharing anything with me about this religion, please feel free to. Likewise, if anyone wants to share anything with me about another religion please do. I'm all ears.

I'm absolutely NOT here to argue with anyone about my or their belifs. I'm just here to find out information and maybe get to know some people. Please don't try to start anything with me. I'm just not into fighting at all.

Some of you might know Circle_One. That's my girlfriend, by the way. *tries to seem cool* hahaha
Wecome, Pumpkin King.

First off, I really do like your attitude. I hope you will enjoy this forum. I've participated on numerous forums over the past eight or ten years and this is undoubtedly one of the best. I also hope you find what you're looking for here.

Kathryn

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Welcome to RF, hope you enjoy the site, and I really like your signature statement.
biggthumpup.gif

PumpkinKing said:
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
Circle_One seems like good people, so you must be OK, too. :p

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Pumpkin King, Namaste.

*waves back*; hehe, Welcome to the forum;
And Welcome!

Circle one's boyfriend, eh ? Say no more!
You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

We don't fight here on the forum; *looks around for press gang*

Only some topics get a bit 'hot' - but we're all friends at the end of the day.

Enjoy!:)

fromthe heart

Hi...(waving back frantically as well) Glad to have you join our little family. I like how you did a little name dropping as well...Circle one is super nice so I'm gonna guess you are as well.:)

Todd

Rajun Cajun
Nice to meet you. You will find many nice people here that are more than willing to share there belief systems. By the way, everyone is friendly here. Hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome to the forum.

Todd