• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hey

GoldPheonix99

Hey, I'm an ex-Christian, I'm not in any debate team or some crazy stuff like that, but I've been debating politics, moderately in science (VERY moderately), a lot in religion.

For random information about me, I'm good at algebra (Not so much anymore, cuz I haven't had a decent math class in 2 years, and I just came back into Physics A and Algebra II like ***?). I can read limited Spanish (Unoriginal, I know). I like japanese, korean, mexican, italian, and mongolian food the best, lol. I guess the only thing remaining of relivence (or lack there of) is that I'm male o0;

robtex

Veteran Member
GoldPheonix99 said:
I'm not in any debate team or some crazy stuff like that, but I've been debating politics, moderately in science (VERY moderately), a lot in religion.
Great to meet you!! Sounds like you came to the right place! Make yourself at home. :)

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, GoldPhoenix99. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're glad to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy: