• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEY! The New Billie Eilish Album Come Out Tomorrow. Better Get In Line, NOW!

PureX

Veteran Member
I'm excited. It's like awaiting a new Beatles Record. It could contain ANYTHING. Even the couple songs already released go in all sorts of different directions. And then they release different versions of them.

Anyone else paying attention to this? Tomorrow is the day. What do you think?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I have heard this name several times, now. I like music, but I don't trust promotion. Therefore I appreciate fans like you letting other people know what is good. :heavycheck:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Woooooooo!

Eh. I'll wait for the movie.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I'm excited. It's like awaiting a new Beatles Record. It could contain ANYTHING. Even the couple songs already released go in all sorts of different directions. And then they release different versions of them.

My kid had to show me who she is.
Not really interested.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
She just moans.

What talent.

I'm now officially an old fart criticizing young people's music. =0]
I tried to get into her but there's no melody in her music and she doesn't even really sing, she just mumbles like most of the rappers these days. I find it boring, in much the same way Lana Del Rey is boring. I kind of liked that song she had on the Euphoria show, but then I listened to it again about a week ago and decided I don't like it. It's not changing my opinion that the most talented popstar these days is still Lady Gaga, and she's in her 30s. These teens in the mainstream just aren't interesting now, and you don't have to be an old fart to realize that. The last teen popstar I enjoyed was Lorde but she's old news these days. I'm disgusted with the state of popular music at the moment. I don't mean to **** on this fanboy thread, but it is what it is.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I tried to get into her but there's no melody in her music and she doesn't even really sing, she just mumbles like most of the rappers these days. I find it boring, in much the same way Lana Del Rey is boring. I kind of liked that song she had on the Euphoria show, but then I listened to it again about a week ago and decided I don't like it. It's not changing my opinion that the most talented popstar these days is still Lady Gaga, and she's in her 30s. These teens in the mainstream just aren't interesting now, and you don't have to be an old fart to realize that. The last teen popstar I enjoyed was Lorde but she's old news these days. I'm disgusted with the state of popular music at the moment. I don't mean to **** on this fanboy thread, but it is what it is.

I didn't know Billie Eilish was considered mainstream now. I was under the impression her music was a project by her and I think her brother. Though I understand she spends a lot of money on how she dresses as part of her image.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I didn't know Billie Eilish was considered mainstream now. I was under the impression her music was a project by her and I think her brother. Though I understand she spends a lot of money on how she dresses as part of her image.
She's a huge star and won a bunch of Grammys last year. She's one of the biggest popstars at the moment. It's just a very crowded field right now, so no one is really outshining anyone (and they tend to sound the same).