• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Revoltingest, a more ethical kilt!

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
someone should put parental controls on his twitter account
:tearsofjoy:. That's nicely said

The problem is that he is way too blunt in telling the truth. He is NO politician
Circa 1 week ago I saw a 3 min speech of him, and that was the first time I thought "If he talks this way, I even like him". And that says a lot, as I really dislike his behavior till now (to put it very mildly.....e.g if someone told me he is the AntiChrist I would believe it:D).

My first thought was something like "wow this is proof that God does exist, if these words can come out of Trump's mouth". Then a second thought hit me "probably someone taught/told him to say it this way (was about what he said after the shooting of that airplane in Iran)".

But I will know soon enough, if he really tranformed or if it was just staged. I always like to give someone the advantage of the doubt (I had given up on Trump, but now I saw hope).

But my common sense says"better don't watch the news again, if you want to keep that nice picture of Trump"

dianaiad

:tearsofjoy:. That's nicely said

Circa 1 week ago I saw a 3 min speech of him, and that was the first time I thought "If he talks this way, I even like him". And that says a lot, as I really dislike his behavior till now (to put it very mildly.....e.g if someone told me he is the AntiChrist I would believe it:D).

My first thought was something like "wow this is proof that God does exist, if these words can come out of Trump's mouth". Then a second thought hit me "probably someone taught/told him to say it this way (was about what he said after the shooting of that airplane in Iran)".

But I will know soon enough, if he really tranformed or if it was just staged. I always like to give someone the advantage of the doubt (I had given up on Trump, but now I saw hope).

But my common sense says"better don't watch the news again, if you want to keep that nice picture of Trump"

What makes you think that his statement regarding the plane means that he has 'transformed?" I don't think he has.

I think he's the same as he was; mouthy, loud, profane, anything BUT a politician, and nobody back there knows how to deal with a successful salesman from...wherever.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
What makes you think that his statement regarding the plane means that he has 'transformed?" I don't think he has.
He was Trump but this time without Arrogance (in that short fragment). I never saw that before.
(But I am not into politics, and not into Trump, so I did not see lots of others videos of Trump ... maybe he had more of these non-arrogant moments)