• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Momma!

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Last Saturday night we were dressed and ready to go out to a party. We turned on a night light, covered our pet budgie and put the cat in the garden. Because we knew we would be having a few drinks, we called a taxi. As we walked out the door the cat we had put out in the garden, scoots back into the house. We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the bird. My wife goes out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my wife doesn't want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night. So, she explains to the taxi driver that I will be out soon, saying 'He's just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.' A few minutes later I get into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' I said, as we drove away. 'That stupid ***** was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her *** with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat *** downstairs and threw her out into the garden! She better not **** in the vegetable garden again!' The silence in the cab was deafening. :oops:

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
True story:....At the time we lived in a three-story house. I was all day and into the evening painting on the third floor. I had the radio on and there was a report about a stolen young girl. The police asked if anyone saw something suspicious, like activity in a vacant house to call the police so they could check out that house.....As I was painting the woodwork I had all the window dressing off the windows and noticed a light on the third floor of a vacant house down the street.....So, I called the police on the third-story phone.....
A cop comes, looks at the house from the pavement and leaves...What the heck is he doing? He didn't check out the light that was on......I call again and another cop shows up and does the same thing.....I go downstairs....... only to find out my wife is on our front step, outside, telling the police the owners of the house left the light on by mistake........