• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey !, he did it, dropping the big mother.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
You just called for genocide so I think if the mods sweep this thread they aren't going to care much about someone making a stigmatizing comment.

What, do you need a "safe space"?
Don't try to be smart with me, you know very well what I meant, use your intelligence for god sake !.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
No. I really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about in like 90% of your posts.
I don't mean that to be insulting to you, but proofreading and speaking with as much clarity as possible would make your views a lot less immediately dismissable (if that is possible).
There, you have proved me right.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Doesn't look like it.

Some middle aged dude with no meaningful people in his life rapping away on a message board, cheering for bloodshed, during holidays reeks of someone who has NOTHING going on.

I kinda feel sorry for you mate.
Ha, I felt sorry for you ages ago, you just have no idea, you haven't even said anything worth listening to, and I bet I look better than you when your my age lol.

Ha, I felt sorry for you ages ago, you just have no idea, you haven't even said anything worth listening to, and I bet I look better than you when your my age lol.

No, you groveled to me "ages ago" in your attempts to get on my good side. Thanks for all the likes!

As for your final comment:

tytlyf

Not Religious
ISIL wasn't in Afghanistan or Pakistan. This bomb was probably dropped to clean up GWB's missed attempt at Obama's Bin Laden. There's ISIL members/sympathizers in every country across the world. You can't stop it. Dropping a bomb makes it worse...not better.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
ISIL wasn't in Afghanistan or Pakistan. This bomb was probably dropped to clean up GWB's missed attempt at Obama's Bin Laden. There's ISIL members/sympathizers in every country across the world. You can't stop it. Dropping a bomb makes it worse...not better.
Maybe, maybe not ?.

You don't even have a metal illness, so I feel even more sad for you, I hope your not married lol.

You repeatedly bang on about your schizophrenia - I can't imagine a scenario where you're genuinely happy. You're basically disabled. That's a resounding handicap.

Nice try.

And I'm enjoying a wonderful life. I'm glad I don't have depression or some qualifiable mental illness like you - actually, my friends and I are clashing glasses over it.

Otherwise, enjoy celebrating the reported deaths of others. I'm sure it's a real catch with the ladies.