• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Guys New One here!!!

native3

Shrinidhi Kowndinya
Hello to All my friends here in Religiousforums.

My name is B.H.Shrinidhi Kcoundinya & I am an HINDHU... Actually Proud To be....

Well yeah i am from INDIA Of course...

i was searching for a Religious Debate and Religious Disscussion Forum and i have just got one...

Thanks For all the things.. i will try my best to keep my Stay here Worth for both me and you all...

With Reguards

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Hello to All my friends here in Religiousforums.

My name is B.H.Shrinidhi Kcoundinya & I am an HINDHU... Actually Proud To be....

Well yeah i am from INDIA Of course...

i was searching for a Religious Debate and Religious Disscussion Forum and i have just got one...

Thanks For all the things.. i will try my best to keep my Stay here Worth for both me and you all...

With Reguards

Welcome and you will enjoy:soccer:

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Welcome to RF! :D

By the way, can I ask what sort of Hindu you are? As you know, Hindu can mean a lot of different beliefs, so im interested to know which of the many sorts you are :)

GhK.

native3

Shrinidhi Kowndinya
Greetings

Welcome to RF! :D

By the way, can I ask what sort of Hindu you are? As you know, Hindu can mean a lot of different beliefs, so im interested to know which of the many sorts you are :)

GhK.

Sure my friend...

i am a Hindhu with the Ancient Beliefs of the Vedas and Upanishads... i also belive that in Hidusim all the Concepts and Rituals are based on the Scientific Facts also... which myself i have uncovered many...

So i belive Hinduism or the Sanathana Dharma is a Good Blend of Philosophies and Scientifc Facts...

GiantHouseKey

native3 said:
Sure my friend...

i am a Hindhu with the Ancient Beliefs of the Vedas and Upanishads... i also belive that in Hidusim all the Concepts and Rituals are based on the Scientific Facts also... which myself i have uncovered many...

So i belive Hinduism or the Sanathana Dharma is a Good Blend of Philosophies and Scientifc Facts...

How interesting! So you are an atheistic hindu, then? I don't know a great deal about hindu but I am here to learn and I hope I can learn more from you in the future.
Thank you for sharing :)

GhK.

native3

Shrinidhi Kowndinya
Sure dude...

i am here to share the things i know and to learn all the interesting topics and beliefs of people acrross the world of different religions...

Dezzie

Hey there. Welcome to the forum!
Hope you enjoy it and have fun!
My name is Amanda. :)
It's nice to meet you native3!