• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey everyone!

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Hi crystalsnow

Welcome ...I like the name ...have some frubals.

Terry__________________
Blessed are the gentle, they shall inherit the land

Blessed are the gentle, they shall inherit the land

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi CrystalSnow

Welcome to Religious Forums!

Glad to know the press gangs are doing their work!:D

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any, and to check out our article with links for our newer members; there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to look at.

Have fun, and I look forward to seeing your posts.;)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Hey Cry, welcome to the forum... i wasnt the first to give you frubals... but now i can! HUZZAH! *smiles* fun on a bun!

*~LO

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Yes, tell us more about yourself and where you live, and wat you do on the weekends, and who you're dating, and who your best friend is, and all of that stalker information... *smiles* oh i enjoy harassing you! *smiles*

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, CrystalSnow. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

CrystalSnow

Thanks for the frubals kids! *thinks* More about myself, you say? Well, I guess I'll first give all the basic stalking info that gnosis wants (you GOOSE!)

I'm sixteen and I live in Texas. No worries though, I'm not a hick. Far from it if you ask me. Then again, I've never known a hick to call themselves a hick. Oh well, we're getting off topic. I go to a Christian school with gnosis_777. If you can't tell, she was my peer pressure. DAMN YOU! Just kidding Chatze, I love you. I'm like a normal teen. I hang out with my friends on the weekends and go to church and all that jazz. Nothing much more that I can think of off the top of my head. Hope you guys have a great day! ^^

robtex

Veteran Member
Crystal Snow it is great to meet you. Glad you made your way here. Tell us what your creative outlet is and what you do with it.

CrystalSnow

Creative outlet, eh? Well, I'm not quite sure what you mean, but this is what I think. I like creative writing. Nothing assigned from school or anything, just stuff that I can make up. I also like to write poetry. No worries though, I'm not emo.