• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help??!? I'm Sick..

Bishka

Veteran Member
dawny0826 said:
You could take Tylenol based drugs even if you ARE pregnant.

Tylenol cold would be okay.

Benadryl and I think even sudafed would be okay to take as well.

I can't take tylenol, any time. It wont' work on my body. When I attemnpted suicide when I was 15, I overdosed on tylenol and know it has absoltuley NO effect on me.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Bangbang said:
Just tell the Demon to get out of you and do this while drinking lots of fruit juices.

Thanks, I think I'll do that. LOL. But, I do feel much better, I had lots of orange juice yesterday and chicken noodle soup, plus I slept about 11 hours last night. I feel great.

kevmicsmi

beckysoup61 said:
Hey all. I'm sort of sick at the moment, anyone have any suggestions. My throat is really swollen and it hurts to swallow. I think I either have tonsilitis or strep. Haven't gone to the doctor yet, don't really want to. I will go if it is still here by Monday.

I actually saw on another thread here that allergy medicine and beer works great :biglaugh:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Druidus said:
I would heartily urge you to go to a doctor. If it's strept throat, you really want to get antibiotics as fast as possible.
I have to second this! My grandmother put off going to the doctor for strept throat as a child, and she developed rheumatic fever because of it.

Hope you get better soon. :hug: