• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Helloooooo There

AngelicAtheist

Hello, I am AngelicAtheist, AA for short

I am a SAHM, and an Air Force wife. We currently live in a small town in the southwest I like to call Fundyville.

I grew up in the sticks (gotta love that stump jumping) and tend to lean just right of the center.

The name?...well it seems I get called an angel on a fairly regular basis. Might as well...
not much else to say except I look forward to participating in the forums:jiggy:

robtex

Veteran Member
good to meet another atheist....so what state are you in a couple hobbies and why as an atheist you are on a religious forum?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello and welcome! The FAQ Saw mentioned can be found here. (If you find it lacking or anything, feel free to comment! I'm still working on it! :) )

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
animated_welcome.gif
to RF and please to meet you. Glad to have you join us. Enjoy!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
AngelicAtheist said:
Hello, I am AngelicAtheist, AA for short

I am a SAHM, and an Air Force wife. We currently live in a small town in the southwest I like to call Fundyville.
Welcome. I look forward to you input.