• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Brien

Hey everyone. I live in Atlanta most of the year and I go to school there right now. I'm at Georgia Tech studying Biomedical Engineering and might be going to law school in the not too distant future. Obviously, I am in no way an authority figure on the subjects of theology or philosophy and could be considered a layman in those areas at best. They are, however, matters that have always fascinated me despite my difficulties grasping such concepts.

In case you’re wondering, I grew up in a Protestant church and these views have shaped much of what I am today. I may have strayed slightly from the beliefs of “mainstream Protestantism” because I have struggled with some of their ideals. While I have a firm knowledge of my general beliefs there are many smaller issues on which I am largely undecided and even question their importance despite the controversy they evoke from the church.