• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hello

Judas

My name is willaim Kuet, i originated from the USA. at a early age, i always considered myself to me a male trapped in a mans body. this resulted in me having a sex change when i was 25. however before this i travelled, after my education. i couldnt really be bothered to get a job so went travelling on the inheritance i received when my parents died. mainly travelled in the middle ease, including Iran, and Afganistan. i love to visit the places people consider as dangerous. i fell in love with Kabul so i move here when i was 30, after my operation was totally complete. im now 35.

i had firm christain beleifs for my entire life, its only recently that i have started to question them. especially with all the recent natural disasters that have happened, and the general poverty and violence i see here in Kabul. i am often exposed to radicals over here, a few of my best friends are indeed radicals, some even fought my country when they invaded us. however Americal rebuild Kabul successfully and i now have a nice broadband connection that i can access the internet with.

any questions?

Judas

Maize said:
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

What brings you to RF?
thank you

well ive just got a internet connection here, and was browsing for forums and found this one, which seems pretty good

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Judas said:
thank you

well ive just got a internet connection here, and was browsing for forums and found this one, which seems pretty good

It is, because we respect each other and work to not be offensive, even when we disagree with each other.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
lilithu said:
I have been looking for this thing since I first joined! Searching for "faq" under the forum search engine turned up nothing. Thanks Maize!

Click on 'Quick Links' in the tool bar, go down to FAQ and click on it, the forum rules should be able to be accessed from there.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Maize said:
Click on 'Quick Links' in the tool bar, go down to FAQ and click on it, the forum rules should be able to be accessed from there.
There is no 'Quick Links' in my tool bar. Rex suggested that I upgrade my browser, which I will do as soon as I can afford to upgrade my operating system. Ahh... progress. :sarcastic

But thanks for the link to the FAQ. I've bookmarked it.