• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello!

ThreeBlackSevens

Hi! I’m just some guy who thinks about religion and stuff a lot, but is pissed off by all the flame wars that happen whenever you try to talk about it with anyone. Found this site and the people actually being civil while discussing, and I knew I just had to sign up. I’m looking forward to my time here, whether it turns out to be 1 week or a long time thing!

Grandliseur

Hi! I’m just some guy who thinks about religion and stuff a lot, but is pissed off by all the flame wars that happen whenever you try to talk about it with anyone. Found this site and the people actually being civil while discussing, and I knew I just had to sign up. I’m looking forward to my time here, whether it turns out to be 1 week or a long time thing!
Your 'no clue' should make you fit right in. There are all kinds here plus half a million atheists, or so. Maybe I cannot count! :)

So, welcome, and have a go at it.;)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Welcome aboard! ~~~ I just joined this forum a few days ago having been on another forum I was posting on for about four years. So I know what you mean about the flame wars... So far I have found this forum to be civil and interesting. I like talking to nonbelievers as well as believers so I think I have found my niche. :)

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Have some sweet Indian dessert.
images

Sweet Rice and cream pudding. :D

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi!

There's a trick to it. We have volunteer moderators and a set of rules. Debate has to be in areas marked for debate or it gets flushed, and there are rules against nasty debate methods. "Good fences make good neighbors." Also no preaching is allowed, only sharing of opinions. Everything is about meeting people and getting to know people, and debate comes second to that.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Hi and welcome to RF.

I know what you mean, coming here from topix which was essentially a food fight, it took me a few weeks to realise how civilised (usually) this forum is?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
You're invited to a flame war free lunch in the RF staff cafeteria.
(All good things end in "teria".)
3.jpg