• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello. Newbie here.

morphesium

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this forum in my quest for the truth behind religion and God.

I was born into a Muslim family and raised as one but I was not satisfied with blindly following the faith when I am not sure if it even is the right religion for me. Currently, I'm not practicing any religion but I am not an atheist. I believe that the closest term that I can use to label myself is spiritual.

I hope that I can learn a thing or two from this forum. I look forward to hearing about your beliefs.
Welcome! You are on the right place.

Sabour

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this forum in my quest for the truth behind religion and God.

I was born into a Muslim family and raised as one but I was not satisfied with blindly following the faith when I am not sure if it even is the right religion for me. Currently, I'm not practicing any religion but I am not an atheist. I believe that the closest term that I can use to label myself is spiritual.

I hope that I can learn a thing or two from this forum. I look forward to hearing about your beliefs.

I would say you are right not to be satisfied with blindly following the faith. However that would be rectified by learning about the faith first, and then deciding whether it is right or not.

Welcome to the forums.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator

Hey there, Welcome btw. If you are interested in learning about different things you can visit my website https://followersoflucifersite.wordpress.com/.
I am still adding stuff to it.