• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I'm new - Introduction and a QUESTION :)

Amanda88

Hi, I'm new to this site. My name is Amanda and I am looking for advice. I was raised Catholic, and although religion was not forced, I have always been intrigued by the many different beliefs we have. I am now a mother and would love to teach my children the word of God. However, I am considering changing denominations due to some points within the Catholic religion that I do not agree with.

Question: I was trying to post within the "Christian Denominations" forum but was notified I had to join the forum in order to get access to it. I then checked the box (in my settings) to get access to the "Abrahamic Forum", since Christian Denominations is within that category. I am still unable to post. Any help?

Thank You :)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom and welcome. I hope you enjoy RF.

It can take up to an hour for you to be able to post in your chosen forum. Please be patient with it.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Hi, I'm new to this site. My name is Amanda and I am looking for advice. I was raised Catholic, and although religion was not forced, I have always been intrigued by the many different beliefs we have. I am now a mother and would love to teach my children the word of God. However, I am considering changing denominations due to some points within the Catholic religion that I do not agree with.

Question: I was trying to post within the "Christian Denominations" forum but was notified I had to join the forum in order to get access to it. I then checked the box (in my settings) to get access to the "Abrahamic Forum", since Christian Denominations is within that category. I am still unable to post. Any help?

Greetings Amanda.
Welcome to RF.

It does take a while for the system to put you in. Possibly an hour, although usually not that long.
Try again now, and you should be good. If longer than that, post something in the Site Feedback forum. The system is very new and could have a bug.
:)
Tom

meghanwaterlillies

I hate check boxes that don't exist too.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums. Perhaps you have to post a certain number of times before some features open up.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You too may partake in the free Sunday brunch in the RF cafeteria....
wafflebaconeggs.jpg