• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello from beautiful Massachusetts

No, sadly. I've always had the feeling that I should have been born there though. :)
Then perhaps we should consider you an honorary New Englander? I would be happy for that. btw, I was born in NYC, and have lived other places as well... But this has been my home since college, and I hope to live out the rest of my life here.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, .lava, MysticSang'ha, and Nanda.

Nanda, hello to a neighbor!

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Then perhaps we should consider you an honorary New Englander?
Oh, perhaps someday I will be able to call myself one! I'm torn between two areas of the country though ~ New England and the Deep South. I think one day I shall have to split my year up between them. :p

Welcome to the Forum, O Beautiful One!
*blushes deeply* Thank you, Sunstone!

Oh, perhaps someday I will be able to call myself one! I'm torn between two areas of the country though ~ New England and the Deep South. I think one day I shall have to split my year up between them. :p
In a strange way, the two are immensely compatible, despite the differences. Perhaps we can build a friendship deep enough to allow for visits. Stranger things have happened. *grin* I will be visiting my dear friend in rural West Virginia this year.... we met a few years ago on another forum and developed a close friendship.

Sweet! Another New Englander. That's wicked cool. ;)

Welcome. We're a fun group. :)
Indeed you are! And I have already enjoyed posts by yourself and several others who have welcomed me. Fun, yes, and caring as well. I already know, deep in my heart, that I made the right choice when I joined.

Maine is so beautiful! I have not spent anywhere near enough time in your state.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Indeed you are! And I have already enjoyed posts by yourself and several others who have welcomed me. Fun, yes, and caring as well. I already know, deep in my heart, that I made the right choice when I joined.

Glad you've enjoyed them. :)

Maine is so beautiful! I have not spent anywhere near enough time in your state.

I'm actually currently in Mass. now, visiting Gentoo. :D I got to see the show in Boston last night, which was amazing!

A tad hot here lately, though. :D But I love visiting Mass.

I'm actually currently in Mass. now, visiting Gentoo. :D I got to see the show in Boston last night, which was amazing!

A tad hot here lately, though. :D But I love visiting Mass.
Awesomeness! For the visit and for the show. :)

It's been awful - our annual heat wave. They are saying it may break on Saturday.

Ironically, we have a house visitor during this heat as well - a delightful young man from Alaska. He floored me by telling me that he loves both heat and humidity, when I apologized for having crummy weather for him.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Then perhaps we should consider you an honorary New Englander? I would be happy for that. btw, I was born in NYC, and have lived other places as well... But this has been my home since college, and I hope to live out the rest of my life here.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, .lava, MysticSang'ha, and Nanda.

Nanda, hello to a neighbor!

NYC. :bow:

Some of the best memories of my life were there.

You can call me Mystic or Heather, btw. Enjoy your time here! :foryou:

NYC. :bow:

Some of the best memories of my life were there.

You can call me Mystic or Heather, btw. Enjoy your time here! :foryou:
Thank you, Heather! Please bear with me if I forget to do so, as I get to know everyone.

New York is truly a magical place for those who care to see what magic is there. Over the years, I have become very much a small town and countryside sort of person, and no longer enjoy the busy-ness of cities.... But like you, I have some wonderful memories.

Welcome to RF NEG. Looking forward to your contributions.

Thank you! Do you mind sharing the "resident hippie" moniker, as long as I am very low key about it? ;)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Thank you, Heather! Please bear with me if I forget to do so, as I get to know everyone.

Girlfriend, not a problem. Heck, call me whatever you want, LOL. I think you've already started to fit in well here. :yes:

New York is truly a magical place for those who care to see what magic is there. Over the years, I have become very much a small town and countryside sort of person, and no longer enjoy the busy-ness of cities.... But like you, I have some wonderful memories.

I lived there for about a year back in 1995-96 when I did my grad work as a dancer. Had to leave because I ran out of money. :p

I love the country, too, and my husband and I are moving closer and closer to a self-sufficient lifestyle. I think you and I have a lot in common.

Girlfriend, not a problem. Heck, call me whatever you want, LOL. I think you've already started to fit in well here. :yes:
The more time I spend here, the more I wish this to be so. And thus, very much appreciate the vote of confidence.

I lived there for about a year back in 1995-96 when I did my grad work as a dancer. Had to leave because I ran out of money. :p

NYC is a crazy expensive place to live. Quite frankly, I don't know people do it as adults.

I love the country, too, and my husband and I are moving closer and closer to a self-sufficient lifestyle. I think you and I have a lot in common.

How wonderful! I would love to learn more about the life your family is choosing to lead. Yes, I am definitely seeing a number of similarities between us already.

*happy dance*