• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello Everyone

Foxie

I am known as Foxie...

About Me: openly pagan.. easy going, student of life I read alot and watch the world change around me. Been on my path for over 35 yrs so yeh I am not a spring chicken In fact I am a crone.. a woman who has tasted life in all its flavors and found it to her likeing. I am a Druidress I started with Wicca and have evolved over time to the druidic path I now follow.

Likes: things that make me think, Books and puzzles and of course life and all it offers
People watcher as well. I tell the cards and read palms as well

Dislikes: whiners, bigots, perverts, snake-oil salesmen and the good ol'boys club in our Goverment, add to that folks who abuse others with words and hate-mongers. Thats just the short list btw .. :: grins::

Hobbies: Poking fun at life playing on my 'puter reading to the grandkids aggervating my kids & tilting at windmills

Vices: uuuuuhhhhhh, I'll get back to ya on that one. (see below )

Virtues: guess I'm an angel or something huh? I have no vices..non that I will admit to anyways

Guess that about covers ME for this first posting..

/|\
Foxie

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hey, Foxie! Welcome to RF. Pagans are good people. It's nice to have another one on the forum.

S-word

I am known as Foxie...

About Me:
Dislikes: whiners, bigots, perverts, snake-oil salesmen and the good ol'boys club in our Goverment, add to that folks who abuse others with words and hate-mongers.

Don't like too many people do you? Looks like we got another whinger on the forum. Hope you can take a little friendly sarcasim Foxie, cos ya gonna get some here.

Foxie

I am known as Foxie...
About Me:
Dislikes: whiners, bigots, perverts, snake-oil salesmen and the good ol'boys club in our Goverment, add to that folks who abuse others with words and hate-mongers.

Don't like too many people do you? Looks like we got another whinger on the forum. Hope you can take a little friendly sarcasim Foxie, cos ya gonna get some here.

LMAO.. stuck a pin in a nerve center did I with that remark? Are you a member of those groups?:p I love weak points , and sarcasim is a dish well stirred and served with a smile
Anywhoooo.. thanks for the welcome folks I am who I am and glad to be here .. Found this place by accident and enjoy all the diffrent PoV offered .. .... now wheres the popcorn the Ale and what time does the show start?