• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi there, I found this forum just now while searching for something on Google. I like discussing religious topics on another forum elsewhere, but the discussions aren't always particularly fulfilling, and tend to go round in very boring circles. Interested to find a place where hopefully the discussions can go in good directions and go beyond the surface details.

I'm in the UK, a Muslim, and quite, quite liberal about pretty much everything.
Hopefully we can keep you posting. Let us know if you have any problems or questions, please.

A lot of our members are in the USA and don't know much about the UK, but we do have some very outspoken UK-lians, and you may find some commonality with their opinions about Brexit and other Uk things. We also have people from other parts of the commonwealth such as Aussies and Kiwis.