• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell has benefits and I got proof !!!!!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Fun:Benefits of Hell - RationalWiki

This rare exclusive is provided by on the spot reporters, the real truth comes out as the destination that rivals the competition in every way!

It's Copacabana time!

Note for non-participants of Hell.......
All others please inquire and then report at the Pearly gate for your harp, hymm book and Halo and prepare for the eternity of church services including but not limited to, standing up praying sitting down standing up singing sitting down listening to sermons standing up praying sitting down standing up singing sitting down put money in offering plate standing up singing sitting down saying prayer standing up singing sitting down stand up repeat the aforementioned forever and ever.

That is all for this public service announcement.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Fun:Benefits of Hell - RationalWiki
This rare exclusive is provided by on the spot reporters, the real truth comes out as the destination that rivals the competition in every way!
Note for non-participants of Hell.......
All others please inquire and then report at the Pearly gate for your harp, hymm book and Halo and prepare for the eternity of church services including but not limited to, standing up praying sitting down standing up singing sitting down listening to sermons standing up praying sitting down standing up singing sitting down put money in offering plate standing up singing sitting down saying prayer standing up singing sitting down stand up repeat the aforementioned forever and ever.
That is all for this public service announcement.

Might be a ' public service ' announcement, but to me Not a ' biblical service ' announcement.
Those called to heavenly life I find have two (2) jobs to do in Heaven:
According to Revelation 5:9-10 they are to serve mankind on Earth as kings (political) and priests (religious).
They govern from Heaven with Jesus over Earth for a thousand years.
* As ' kings ' they will take care of governmental responsibilities toward people of Earth.
* As ' priests ' they will take care of spiritual duties toward people of Earth.
The result on Earth will be that mankind will see the return of the Genesis " tree of Life " on Earth.
That means there will be ' healing ' for earth's nations as per Revelation 22:2.
This is why we are all invited to pray the invitation for Jesus to come !
Come and bring the 'healing benefits' to Earth as also described in Isaiah 35th chapter.