• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell c'e '!

Domenico

Matthew ch. 5 21 You have heard that it was said to the ancients: Thou shalt not kill, and whoever murders will be subject to trial. 22 But I say to anyone who is angry with his brother will be brought to trial. And whoever says to his brother, stupid, it will be answerable to the Sanhedrin, and whoever says, fool, would be submitted to the fire of hell. 29 If your right eye you to sin, pluck it out and throw it from thee: It pays to lose one your members than that your whole body be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand to you to sin, cut it off and throw it away: agrees that one of thy members should perish, rather than your whole body to go into hell.

Matthew Chap.13 31 Another parable set he before them: "The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field. 32 It is the smallest of all seeds, but once grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the sky and make nests in its branches. "33 Another parable he told them:" The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened. "34 All these things Jesus spoke in parables to the crowd and did not speak to it except in parables, 35 to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet: I will open my mouth in parables, utter things hidden since the foundation of the world. 36 Then Jesus left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples came to him: "Explain the parable of the weeds in the field." 37 And he answered: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of man. 38 The field is the world. The good seed are the children of the kingdom, the tares are the children of the devil, 39 and that the enemy ' sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the darnel is gathered and burned in the fire, so will come at the end of the world. 41 The Son of Man will send his angels , and they shall gather out of his kingdom all scandals and all the workers of iniquity 42 and throw them into the fiery furnace where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear !

2 Peter 2:4 For God did not spare angels when they sinned, but threw them in the dark abyss of hell, Serbia for the trial;

Revelation 6:8 And behold, I saw a pale horse. Its rider was named Death, and Hell was behind. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill with sword, with famine, with pestilence and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was captured and with him the false prophet who in its presence had worked wonders with those which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and they had worshiped the statue. Both were thrown alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and false prophet will be tormented day and night for ever and ever

Revelation 20:14 Then death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:15 And who was not written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly and unbelieving, the vile and murderous, gl'immorali and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars is for the lake which burns with fire and brimstone. This is the second death. "

Luke cap.16

Matthew Chap.13

Matthew Chap.25
:angel2:

BruceDLimber

So?

Do you have a question, or a comment, or what?

I'm afraid random quotes of scripture with nothing added tend not to be particularly useful or helpful.

Bruce

It's a mystery alright. There is so much we could discuss on anyone of those quotes from Christ but we need to focus on one at a time. Perhaps think laser beam instead of shotgun shell and make your point in that way. The we could respond in a coherent matter.

BruceDLimber

Greetings!

the question is whether these biblical texts confirm the existence of hell for you

No, they don't because I'm a Baha'i and therefore endeavor to follow my own scriptures (though we accept the Bible and Qur'an as legitimate, God-sent scripture, too!).

And our scriptures affirm the existence of Heaven and hell, and further go on to explain that these refer to spiritual nearness to and spiritual separation from God!

(Please note that this is EXACTLY THE SAME definition as that used by various Christian denominations.)

As such, these exist here and now as well as after death, and each of us is in one or the other at every moment as a function of where our heads are at!

Peace, :)

Bruce