• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell a Look at Self

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
is hell a mental = spiritual state where one is lost in the labyrinth of maze like thinking and the minotaur/devil always the fear driven reasoning vs love?

and until all the seemingly disparate parts are gathered there can be no harvest, now wholeness, no maturity?

some will awake to everlasting love, or unconditional love, others to disappointment and condemnation.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
is hell a mental state where one is lost in the labyrinth of maze like thinking and the minotaur/devil always the fear driving reasoning vs love?
and until all the seemingly disparate parts are gathered there can be no harvest, now wholeness?
Seems to me is to which hell one is referring.
To some religious-myth hell, or biblical hell which is: the grave for the sleeping dead.
( John 11:11-14; Psalm 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5 )
So, No mental state but unconsciousness for the sleeping dead.
The 'seemingly disparate parts' (figuratively speaking) are gathered means: future resurrection - Acts 24:15
Resurrection Day meaning: Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day governing over Earth for a thousand years.
Those who prove to be righteous ones will have wholeness physically, mentally and spiritually.
Some are called to heavenly life (Rev. 20:6), but the majority of mankind can live forever on Earth.
Enemy death will be No more on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Seems to me is to which hell one is referring.
To some religious-myth hell, or biblical hell which is: the grave for the sleeping dead.
( John 11:11-14; Psalm 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5 )
So, No mental state but unconsciousness for the sleeping dead.
The 'seemingly disparate parts' (figuratively speaking) are gathered means: future resurrection - Acts 24:15
Resurrection Day meaning: Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day governing over Earth for a thousand years.
Those who prove to be righteous ones will have wholeness physically, mentally and spiritually.
Some are called to heavenly life (Rev. 20:6), but the majority of mankind can live forever on Earth.
Enemy death will be No more on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

there is no death but simply change, eternal change, eternal life along the path of unconditional love.

let the dead bury the dead in the grave of the body? imprison the will, the spirit in weakness of flesh?

And now She reaches the point where hemmed in by evil, She knows no way out. Misled, She has entered a labyrinth.

Then Jesus said, "Behold, Father, she wanders the earth pursued by evil. Far from thy Breath she is going astray. She is trying to flee bitter Chaos, and does not know how she is to escape. Send me forth, O Father, therefore, and I, bearing the seal shall descend and wander all Aeons through, all mysteries reveal. I shall manifest the forms of the gods and teach them the secrets of the holy way which I call Gnosis [.....]"

the awe of love is the beginning of understanding

For it is the love that commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of love in the face of Christ.​

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.... As Proverbs 4:18 says the light (spiritual light) grows brighter and brighter......
Because the Bible is a guiding light - Psalm 119:105
A light to see our immediate path like a flashlight to guide our steps.
A light to see in the distance like a car's headlights or high beams to light up the way to go ahead of us.