• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
As in the afterlife? I don't believe in it so I never had experienced it.

As in just heaven such as greatness then the greatest experience I ever had was when I was revived from a 2 day coma. It just went from the baseball field to the hospital, just as if I teleported. But apparently I was asleep for two days.

I'm so thankful, and if it was the work of God, I would like to know which one so I could thank it!

Seeker-Knower

I have had no experience with heaven personal or otherwise. What has been your experience with heaven?

I had a dream where I met a being who I assumed was God which led to...
Something happening in the dream where I felt like doing something but chose not to do it (I was falling or jumping into a giant blender and I wanted to jump into the center but chose not to, jumped into it but not in the center)
Because I did not do it I was not able to do something which would have activated a chakra which was actually an activation of heaven...(what I was not able to do is jump out of the blender in time, because I needed to be in the center to jump out of it effectively)
I felt it would have activated heaven, it was like a felt understanding that it was heaven, and I saw a glimpse of what it was like, a drop of a water of an ocean which wasn't even the pure form of the water, just more of an impression I got...
I was pretty sure it was a chakra which is above the head... the 12th or somewhere around there..

It was beautiful, it was like it was meant for me, for man...
Beautiful mountains, lakes...

I woke up and was able to play a beautiful thing on my guitar because of what I just experienced (a song I knew how to play but now it had a different quality to it...)
I also saw some people walk by and saw how their spirit/mind/body connection was configured to some extent... in terms of how they were moving and the impression I got from them
(but abiding in the reality of what I was seeing in people and the ability to consintently have the beautiful quality with the music was not sustained, I felt I would not be able to operate if I tried to continue from the place I was at... the chakra was not fully accessible to me after all)

It was a pretty cool experience.

Last edited: