• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven Hell And Death

Benoni

Benoni,
I guess that you did not notice that most of the people who ever lived on earth will be brought back in a resurrection on earth. The ones who are taken to heaven are going to be spirit creatures, just as Jesus is, and will be joint heirs with Jesus of the inheritance of the earth and all that is in it, Rom 8:17.
Because of the way we have been taught all our lives, it is hard to understand that some will live on earth and a Little Flock will be Kings and Priests in heaven, ruling over the earth for, at least, the thousand year judgment day, Luke 12:32, Rev 20:4-7, Ps 37:29, Isa 45:18. These are the ones that the Bible says follow Jesus n matter where he goes, Rev 14:1-4.

I do not believe in a so called millennium; just another religious word to limit what God is truly doing. The thousand years of God cannot be measured by human carnal understanding of time; but is symbolic and spiritual; that is how.

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

So is this thousand years only a day or it a thousand times a thousand years day???

What is a spirit creature? Was Adam a spirit creature before he fell? Chapter and verse please if you can back up this claim of spirit creatures?
I agree the Little Flock will be Kings and Priests, but spirit creaturs?? I rather look at what Acts 15 is saying about God’s elect. God's elect called the Melechzedek Priesthood, also Mt Zion, the Tabernacle of David, the firstfruits, etc
Acts 15: 13-18 (ESV) 16(A) "'After this I will return,and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it 17that the remnant of mankind(B) may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles(C) who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things 18(D) known from of old.'

Acts 15: 13-18 (Message) James broke the silence. "Friends, listen. Simeon has told us the story of how God at the very outset made sure that racial outsiders were included. This is in perfect agreement with the words of the prophets: After this, I'm coming back; I'll rebuild David's ruined house; I'll put all the pieces together again; I'll make it look like new So outsiders who seek will find, so they'll have a place to come to, All the pagan peoples included in what I'm doing. "God said it and now he's doing it. It's no afterthought; he's always known he would do this
Acts 15: (Amp) 17So that the rest of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles upon whom My name has been invoked,
Acts 15: (HCSB) 17 so that those who are left of mankind may seek the Lord— even all the Gentiles who are called by My name, says the Lord who does these things,

Acts 15: 17 (NIRV) Then the rest of the people can look to the Lord. This means all the non-Jews who belong to me. The Lord says this. He is the one who does these things.' —(Amos 9:11,12)

As well as: Amos 9:1 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
12That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.
13Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
14And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
15And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Benoni

Benoni,

Remember that the Bible says that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous, Acts 24:15. The unrighteous ones will be all the people who have never heard about Jesus and knew very little about the one true, God, whose proper name is Jehovah. Them and the ones who come out of the great tribulation will then be in the Thousand year Judgment Day, Rev 7:14 They will learn the righteous ways of God, and if they pass the final test at the end of the thousand years, when Satan is let out of the abyss, they will be granted everlasting life, Rev 20:1-3, 7-9.
It is very interesting to me that everything will take place exactly as God said it was to be, and in the same exact time, even though mankind put themselves through 6,000 years of misery, when Adam and Eve rebelled against God and God then allowed Satan to be the god of this system, 2Cor 4:3,4, 1John 5:19, Rev 12:9.

No God’s proper name is not Jehovah, God has many names, the first name of God in the Bible was Elohim which is to a proper name

Acts 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Resurrection means to rise; notice the word unjust.

The unjust are the people never called. He will call them when He reestablished the Tabernacle of David as I just posted.

There is no great tribulation, the word simple means great pressure, which is something we all face every day.

Judgment day is a positive thing: “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, ALL THE EARTH: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Let the sea (raging, surging multitudes of humanity) roar, and the fullness thereof; THE WORLD, AND THEY THAT DWELL THEREIN. Let the floods (armies) clap their hands, let the hills (small kingdoms, third world nations) be joyful together before the Lord; for HE COMETH TO JUDGE THE EARTH: WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL HE JUDGE THE WORLD, and the people with equity” (Ps. 98:4,8-9).

God planned Adams fall before Adam was even created; this past 6000 years was all part of God’s plan before the earth was formed.

Satan may be the god of the earth but God is the God of the earth.
Big "G", Little "g" BIG difference

Satan can do nothing unless God ordains it. Glad to back this with scripture but lets do one issue at a time