• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hear What the Spirit Says? Exodus 20:19 a Revelation of Love

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
are most abrahamic practitioners like the israelites coming out of bondage, they want an intermediary, or indirect relationship? someone else to be responsible?

are you listening? if i spoke, could you even hear me in that din?

galatians 5:22

John 12:40

revelation 3:22

psalms 46:10

leov

are most abrahamic practitioners like the israelites coming out of bondage, they want an intermediary, or indirect relationship? someone else to be responsible?

are you listening? if i spoke, could you even hear me in that din?

galatians 5:22

John 12:40

revelation 3:22

psalms 46:10
12For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, 13for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. 14But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
12For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, 13for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. 14But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.

paul is no one's teacher

matthew 23:10 everyone in this density is your brother/sister.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
No, he just knew what Paul meant...which in modern times is grossly not understood.
i understand but the problem is paul didn't take it to its end.

jesus was sent only to the children of israel, the lost sheep, in this case they aren't necessarily a familial/tribal group but again a mindset.

the disciples, or flock, of jesus were way ahead of paul the christian maker, the teacher of the gentiles, ppppffffft. there are the believers and then there are the knowers.

there was never two sets of rules. there was only one for both the foreigner and the homeborn.

even the demons submit to the name.

matthew 28:19

be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves. clever on the fly.

Last edited:

leov

i understand but the problem is paul didn't take it to its end.

jesus was sent only to the jews, in this case they aren't necessarily a familial/tribal group but again a mindset.

the disciples, or flock, of jesus were way ahead of paul the christian maker, the teacher of the gentiles, ppppffffft. there are the believers and then there are the knowers.

there was never two sets of rules. there was only one for both the foreigner and the homeborn.

even the demons submit to the name.

matthew 28:19

be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves. clever on the fly.

Generally, Jesus was sent to Sons of Israel (man- who see- God), Jews are up -comers, as in Paul's (Valentinian) theology cultivated to change their
consciousness.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Generally, Jesus was sent to Sons of Israel (man- who see- God), Jews are up -comers, as in Paul's (Valentinian) theology cultivated to change their
consciousness.
yeah, i corrected the error. but there is only the law of ONE

exodus 12:49

Agent

because they refused to enter the promised land they all fell in the wilderness, only Joshua and Caleb entered the promised land

Agent

That is one feeling. God commanded their children to commit genocide when they entered the promised land.