• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

He was a murderer from the beginning.

sooda

Veteran Member
As I said, all atheists like to say that now. It somehow lends credence to their status as an atheist. "Oh I used to be a Christian, but now I broke free from those chains and bonds and saw the light and don't believe in God anymore." It is an old story.

How about this, there never was a time when I didn't believe. And still do. Even in rebellious times, I always believed. So, does that mean anything to you?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Its not chains and bonds..

Good-Ole-Rebel

Do you believe the sun stands still or someone can live inside a fish or walk on water?

Yes I believe the Scripture when it says the sun stood still in (Joshua 10:13). And I believe the account of Jonah being swallowed by a fish as recorded in the book of (Jonah). And I believe Jesus walked on water as well as doing many other wonderful miracles.

Good-Ole-Rebel

sooda

Veteran Member
Yes I believe the Scripture when it says the sun stood still in (Joshua 10:13). And I believe the account of Jonah being swallowed by a fish as recorded in the book of (Jonah). And I believe Jesus walked on water as well as doing many other wonderful miracles.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good then.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
As I said, all atheists like to say that now. It somehow lends credence to their status as an atheist. "Oh I used to be a Christian, but now I broke free from those chains and bonds and saw the light and don't believe in God anymore." It is an old story.

How about this, there never was a time when I didn't believe. And still do. Even in rebellious times, I always believed. So, does that mean anything to you?

Good-Ole-Rebel

It's a great story. Learning, growing and changing is a good thing. Babies don't believe. They are taught to believe when they get older. The only thing that matters is if you are a nice person. You don't seem to be.

sooda

Veteran Member
It's a great story. Learning, growing and changing is a good thing. Babies don't believe. They are taught to believe when they get older. The only thing that matters is if you are a nice person. You don't seem to be.

I think people who believe in the supernatural and miracles and fortunetellers would be able to believe in visions an miracles of all religions.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Facts surrounding our life experiences. I, personally, wasn't a Christian, then became one for decades, then wasn't again. Fact.

The problem is, what you are saying is contrary to what God is saying. You call it a 'fact'. Yet, God, in the Bible, says no. What now? Either you or God, in the Bible, is mistaken.

Of course I will believe what God is saying.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
The problem is, what you are saying is contrary to what God is saying. You call it a 'fact'. Yet, God, in the Bible, says no. What now? Either you or God, in the Bible, is mistaken.

Of course I will believe what God is saying.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Not sure what part of my statement elicited this response. I hope you're not insinuated that I am lying about having been Christian.

74x12

Satan kills anyone who gets in his way. That's why people who go against his kingdom on this earth must be careful. He is a psychopath angelic being with a lot more power than necessary to kill a human. Also his followers are more than happy to kill at his behest also. So he has a lot of nutter followers reminiscent of charlie Manson groupies. Just like they obey Manson; they'll obey Satan even more. And you can definitely understand they're dangerous enough to pose a threat. I'm not talking about disenfranchised fringe groups. But among the elites of the world. Lawyers, doctors etc.

Among more obvious means of assassination they can also use witchcraft to kill you from far away with demons they send out (which they may call psychic attacks) or by means of astral projection.

But if you're protected by God then evil one can't touch you. But don't think he won't try to make your life miserable as much as is in his power to do.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Not sure what part of my statement elicited this response. I hope you're not insinuated that I am lying about having been Christian.

I don't use the word lie unless I believe there is actual intent to deceive. Which is why I didn't use it. But I do believe what you are saying is contrary to what Scripture teaches concerning a Christian.

In other words there are no 'used to be's'. No 'having been'. I am not saying you were and are a Christian. I am not saying you never were and are not a Christian.

I am saying that what you are saying is contrary to Scripture. (1 John 2:19) "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us:..." I realize John always draws a very hard line for the false doctrines that were entering his church. But this is taught elsewhere also.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I don't use the word lie unless I believe there is actual intent to deceive. Which is why I didn't use it. But I do believe what you are saying is contrary to what Scripture teaches concerning a Christian.

In other words there are no 'used to be's'. No 'having been'. I am not saying you were and are a Christian. I am not saying you never were and are not a Christian.

I am saying that what you are saying is contrary to Scripture. (1 John 2:19) "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us:..." I realize John always draws a very hard line for the false doctrines that were entering his church. But this is taught elsewhere also.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Of course my beliefs were different then. People learn, grow and change. Lots of people leave. Your book is full of crap.