• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you dressed up your av for Halloween? Hmm?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
My Brettanomyces is dressed up as a Cryptosporidium. Crypty the Cryptosporidium, in fact.

Long-time readers of the Onion may know where I got it from.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
I think WanderedOff has the scariest avatar! :eek:

that IS creepy...

wandered-off.gif

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
that IS creepy...
I got it in one of those e-mails of "real ghost pictures". I don't have the note anymore, but the caption said something like it was taken in an abandoned facility where people were killed, and that some people went insane from looking at the image too intently. Maybe some other folks on here got it too.

I thought she was cool looking for Halloween.

Of course, when we all change our avatars back, this thread will be fun to decipher.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
My Brettanomyces is dressed up as a Cryptosporidium. Crypty the Cryptosporidium, in fact.

Long-time readers of the Onion may know where I got it from.

Small Town's 'Cryptosporidium Daze' Fails To Attract Visitors | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Hysterical!

and thanks, i had forgotten all about the Onion (I lived in Denver and saw it grow up :)

Of course I vote MINE to be the cutest. :D :curtsy:

aww, so far you win the adorable category Buttercup

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
oh no SoyLeche - you MAY have dropped to second place!

i just got a glimpse of something even scarier....

Look at Comprehend's avatar! Yikes! :eek: