• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have You Been Abducted By Aliens?

Kai'a

Freethinker
I keep thinking discussing things like alien abduction on public forums if one's a victim of it must be quite hard, if not impossible, for the amount of trauma & social shaming & disbelief associated with it. And quite sadly, lists of 'symptoms' like these may help to increase the ridiculing, even if provoking legit questions.

And imo., while some people reporting 'alien abduction' may be as well psychotic, it can hardly be said about all of them, or the phenomenon being just a 'product of psychosis'.

Last edited:

TJ73

I have not, but
I have had lucid dreams where some(one,thing) was sitting on my chest and wouldn't let me breath. I knew I was dreaming but could hardly muster the strength to move. Very scary. I was pregnant and I think lying on my back made the baby kinda push up on my lungs.
I have this often , where I am paralyzed ( which is a natural part of sleep) but lucid and it is very uncomfortable.
Not too long ago, I was starting to awake and hallucinated. I saw this beautiful iridescent, blue crab/spider thing just crawl off the edge of my bed. I am frightened by bugs but I was not scared and was amazed how pretty it was, but totally aware I was dreaming.