• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

has anybody played this game?

FFH

Veteran Member
Reminds me of how I felt when I got into my last motorcycle accident. Wish I had been boneless. I have been laying here for the last 3 months with a crushed foot.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have been laying here for the last 3 months with a crushed foot.
Im sorry to hear that.

She definitly has bones, but ligaments and tendons that aren't severed is what shes missing. I don't think she has a knee cap. Something definitly wrong with her knee and elbow joints. I can say the human back can be bent in an extreme way like she lands sometimes, without breaking.
This game is sooooo FUNNY! I don't know why. I also find games were you can mutilate people to be highly entertaining. Maybe its due to the fact there fake, and no real harm is done, and you can take out frustrations.

Shadow Wolf

That Bush free fall is funny. I liked the interactive buddy one, the Maddox skin made it worth the half hour I played it. I really didnt like the skeleton one that much.

Tez

Luke Wolf said:
I really didnt like the skeleton one that much.
I thought it looked a little rushed, i think its going to be a new craze making loads of differnet ones.

- Tez

Shadow Wolf

It just didnt have the same effect as the girl or Bush. With Bush, you could violently slam him around, and laugh. With the girl, it just sucks you in with state of relaxation, and appearing to have not one working joint. The skeleton one was just a skeleton.
But I think I'll load the interactive buddy and launch some more missles at Maddox for awhile.