• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

has anybody installed the "Bing" toobar

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
If you are interested in just searching, I'd recommend going to Google

Also, this mentality of bashing Microsoft is getting rather lame and indicative of poor technical knowledge.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I am so tempted to install the Bing toolbar..it looks cool...but will it cause more problems than it solves?
I had it installed once.

i then uninstalled it.

I hated that every other word on every single website was a link that presented a pop up with ADVERTISEMENTS.

McBell

I merely uninstalled Bing and they were gone.

Of course, i am talking about the advertising popups that came with the installation of Bing.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
I merely uninstalled Bing and they were gone.

Of course, i am talking about the advertising popups that came with the installation of Bing.

You mean Bing toolbar right? Bing is just a search engine. Much like google, it cannot be installed on your system. Also, I never install any toolbar of any sort. They are buggy, hog precious PC resources and slow down a computer enormously.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend SA,

Find chrome from Google to work fine for my needs.
try it once if you wish to.

Love & rgds

McBell

You mean Bing toolbar right? Bing is just a search engine. Much like google, it cannot be installed on your system. Also, I never install any toolbar of any sort. They are buggy, hog precious PC resources and slow down a computer enormously.
I mean bing, back when you actually installed it.
And no, this was before the toolbar.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm waiting for Bing to be bought by Bah' da', I might consider installing it then.

TurkeyOnRye

I'm waiting for Bing to be bought by Bah' da', I might consider installing it then.

:rolleyes:

I am so tempted to install the Bing toolbar..it looks cool...but will it cause more problems than it solves?

I use Google Chrome because I'm kind of a minimalist. I would worry about security issues since Google products have been shown to have significant flaws in recent times, but it's sitting on top of OSX, so I don't really worry about it.

Bing will increase your problems, if anything. I realize, however, that Windows users require problems to make sense of their workspace, so by all means, go for it.