• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has anybody else seen the movie ghost (1990) with patrick swayze?

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Has anybody else seen the movie ghost (1990) with patrick swayze?I did and liked it.:)

I'd say that just about everybody from my generation (I'm 68 yo) who could get to a theater saw that movie and loved it. It's the movie that put Demi Moore on the map, and Whoopi Goldberg. Swayzee was already a huge star (Roadhouse, Dirty Dancing, The Outsiders).

Ghost is one a few dozen romantic comedy tear jerkers from that era that people still love, movies Like Sleepless in Seattle, Forest Gump, Jerry McGuire, You've Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, As Good As It Gets, and Steel Magnolias. If you like that genre, these are all must-see movies.

For my generation, the feel good movies we had to watch when they were already old were movies like It's A Wonderful Life and The Wizard of Oz.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I have seen it. Despite it being cornier than the state of Iowa I also did quite enjoy it, until my ex decided to watch it 300 times a year.