• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
The movie is a must see. Far better than it's predecessors! However, it's NOT a film for young children or for the squeamish.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The Harry Potter books are downright wicked! They got a friend of mine who I used to babysit to read! Nowadays, she reads all sorts of things! She has opinions about everything! It's insufferable!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I wound up seeing it today, too, NetDoc! As much as I loved the third book and movie (and the third book is still my favorite!), this movie was the best so far. I especially liked how Snape got some funny moments, in addition to the horror that is/are Ron's dress robes. I think Pah and Draka would like the scenes with the dragons!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I feel Feathers should not watch Harry Potter movies least she turn into a Pagan..........Ooops! Too late!

turk179

I smell something....
Draka and I went to see the movie on its first night and it was awesome. My opinion of the effects of the series on Christians or Pagans is probably quite obvious. I don't believe in the bible and if I could do the things that Harry could do I would be very rich. Which by the way is just as evil witchcraft, so I hear:D. But anywho... It was a great movie but because of my reaction to Cedric dieing, I am not looking forward to what happens in the next movie.:(
One final note to add. I was listening to the radio on my way to work the other day and a DJ was talking about the Harry Potter movie. He was defending H.P. and said it is a story about a young boy who has immense power and has to deal with adolescence and growing up. Kind of like George Bush.:biglaugh: Alright, might not have been that funny.