• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harris On The Supreme Court? Bad Idea!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm assuming you have heard there are more qualified black women Biden is considering. The sister of the former candidate for governor of ?....(troubled memory) Abrams is the family name.
I'd rather the nomination be based upon more
important criteria than race & gender.

Audie

Veteran Member
It feels like an out. Biden isn't going to run in 2024 allegedly and will retire. Harris doesn't really have a good chance of running and may be trying to get what she can get. Then we get to see another fiasco like in 2020. Which will be entertaining as always until somehow the worst most milk toast centrist do nothing candidate emerges.

Where is that guy sticking his head
up out of a tank when you need him

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Kamela Harris to the SC? Sounds like nothing more than right-wing baseless speculation, formulated on Fox and amplified by the equally repugnant New York Post.
I don't know all the people speculating.
Do you have anything of substance to contribute
regarding the kind of nominee...prosecutor or
defense attorney?

Last edited:

anna.

but mostly it's the same
I don't know all the people speculating.
Do you have anything of substance to contribute?

I just did. This was floated by RW news talking heads, not based on any fact per Faulkner's admission. This was floated on Fox by Harris Faulkner and Kayleigh McEnany, and amplified by Murdoch's (also Chairman of Fox + 39% ownership) New York Post. It is, at this time, baseless RW speculation, nothing more.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm responding to the OP re: Kamala Harris. Isn't that the idea?
Do you have any opinion about nominating a potential
justice from a criminal defense vs prosecutorial background?
Let's hear something more than complaints about he right.

anna.

but mostly it's the same
Do you have any opinion about nominating a potential
justice from a criminal defense vs prosecutorial background?
Let's hear something more than complaints about he right.

Your OP wasn't "Who do you think Biden should appoint to the Supreme Court? Your OP said "speculation ramps up" and I'm pointing out it's being ramped up by the right without any basis in fact. It's good to understand that Murdoch is amplifying Murdoch in the OP link.