• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy New Year's, Religious Forums!

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Happy New Year's, RF!

Any special plans for New Year's Day? I don't have special plans other than spend the day binge-watching The Beatles all day long. I started my binge-watch today with The Beatles: Get Back on Disney plus. I enjoyed watching eight wonderful hours of The Beatles, without interruption. I'm home alone, enjoying the peace and quiet. My husband and 5 of our children are visiting our relatives in Amarillo, Texas. I stayed home because I'm not feeling well. So, what's up with you?

☮ and ❤
Sgt. Pepper

270553696_470587947760615_2915472865836843291_n.jpg

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Happy New Year @Sgt. Pepper
My wife and I had planned to celebrate New Year with her family. Sadly due to my wifes ill health that may not be possible, but there is still hope she will be recovered enough to go.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Any special plans for New Years? I don't have special plans other than spend my day watching The Beatles
Nice, but the Moody Blues were so much better! :p

We have some friends who are also University of Michigan fans [GO BLUE!] coming over tonight to watch them beat Georgia, so tomorrow will be Recovery Day.:flushed:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy New Year! We don't do much, but I hope you enjoy your day!