• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Frigga/Frejya Day

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
TGIF?

PXL_20210402_231810834.jpg

Bear Wild

Happy Freyja day to you too. Every week I greet those that work with me with have a good moon day, and its only tyr day then we made it to Wodan's day so we are half way through the week. Then I wish them a very happy Thor's day because Freyja is tomorrow and then the weekend. None new were the names came from but they are learning and finally I was told today have a good Freyja's day. It make me feel good. Now I once read that Saturday in the norse was washing day. Any truth to that?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Happy Freyja day to you too. Every week I greet those that work with me with have a good moon day, and its only tyr day then we made it to Wodan's day so we are half way through the week. Then I wish them a very happy Thor's day because Freyja is tomorrow and then the weekend. None new were the names came from but they are learning and finally I was told today have a good Freyja's day. It make me feel good. Now I once read that Saturday in the norse was washing day. Any truth to that?
Yes and no.

Saturday goes back to Roman mythology Saturday is Saturn's day. But in the times of ancient Norse Saturday was bath day or "Laugardag
'
;\Norse Gods & Your Week: Saturday