• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Sunstone

Question_love_act

Humanist... "Animalist"?
Happy birthday Sunstone! The discussion we have are always deep and refreshing at the same time. Thank you for having welcoming me warmly to this forum!

Have a wonderful birthday!

:balloons::balloons:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Welcome one and all to this special occassion where we gather to celebrate and remember the day, long, long ago, lost in the ancient mists of time, when Sunstone emerged from his mother's birth canal, and got his first frubal from the nurse in the delivery room.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!!
quagmire-albums-props-poem-picture4959-untitled1s.png

(Sorry Phil. Naykid heard me say something about "naked" and "cake" and he misunderstood)

Anyway, have a happy birthday man (psst, I wouldn't eat any of that).

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
No... unless you want to have a 'burn an admin' theme party like we had during his last birthday. Some admins never refuse a drink, and some tricks never get old.

Your happy willingness to take advantage of the weaknesses of "some admins" is downright alarming!

Thanks, Dan!

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Everyday you live is a shame for humanity.

"Badran" wouldn't happen to be Arabic for "psychologically projecting", would it?

All the same, happy birthday!

Thank you! I can only imagine how painful it must have felt for you to have your conscience rip those words from your heart.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Happy birthday, Phil. May your day be filled with a mighty feast and debauchery.

Thanks, Nick! Feasting and debauchery are certainly on the schedule! I already went to the grocery and I plan to go to the liquor store in a bit. :p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!!
quagmire-albums-props-poem-picture4959-untitled1s.png

(Sorry Phil. Naykid heard me say something about "naked" and "cake" and he misunderstood)

Anyway, have a happy birthday man (psst, I wouldn't eat any of that).

ROFLMAO!!!! Thanks for the hilarity, Rick!!! That had me rocking in my chair!!!

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Great song! I love it! I've also been looking in my email for nude pics of you all day. Did you check to see if you sent them to the right address? They haven't arrived yet, but I'll certainly keep checking!

I can go ahead and forward the ones I downloaded off the internet of her if you don't get them in your email.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Just one more year until you become a UNESCO-protected monument of human culture.

Happy Birthday, Phil! Your presence here is invaluable to this forum.

Horrorble

I can go ahead and forward the ones I downloaded off the internet of her if you don't get them in your email.

Damn you, Trout! Those pics were for my six million genuine admirers. What are you doing with them!? You just can't post anything private on the internet these days...