• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Mike182!

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
It's that time of the year!

Mike182 is (apparently) 19 today! :D

:hapbirth:

Happy Birthday, Mikeymoo!

Have an awesome day!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
to celebrate my Birthday, i'm gonna finish my essay, and then a load of us are going to the live rock night at the pub :punk:

thanks for the well-wishes guys, means a lot to me :group:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Fluffy said:
Happy Birthday :). You have a great time and then drag your hung over butt right back over here :).
hehe, it i carry on drinking all through the night, i will avoid the hang over in the morning! :D

CDRaider

Mike182 said:
hehe, it i carry on drinking all through the night, i will avoid the hang over in the morning! :D

Yeah, everybody knows a shot in the morning is the best hangover cure ever!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
CDRaider said:
Yeah, everybody knows a shot in the morning is the best hangover cure ever!

i'm working on the basis that you only get a hang-over in the morning, when you wake up. if i don't wake up (because i don't go to bed) i avoid the hang-over.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Mike182 said:
i'm working on the basis that you only get a hang-over in the morning, when you wake up. if i don't wake up (because i don't go to bed) i avoid the hang-over.
Makes sense to me.:confused: :p Live it up & enjoy your day! :cool:

Scott1

Happy birthday buddy!

Man.... I can't remember when I was 19.... I need a drink!

Hehe... have a safe and happy day!
S