• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Link!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Link

Hope you have a great day! ;):thumbsup:

I started the morning with posting a pic of myself in Instagram with the following written under it:

A loner who once was at peace due to his relationship with his Lord but having neither his Lord nor connected to the chosen guides nor this world nor a woman nor anything really but hope and were it not for hope it would be as Imam Sajad (a) would teach us to say “so then for what did my mom bring me to this world, for wretchedness and affliction” and my hope is to live honorably enough to get myself out of the hell I deserve both of this world and next. Early Birthday reflections “if so (god if this is my destiny hell in both worlds and looking like that so far) was it not better my mom didn’t birth me and that I wish I was never born.”

And then put a picture of Arthas from Warcraft 3 or WoW and following written under it:

"Who sinks more deeply into falsehood
and is more intensely audacious in evil than I?
For I hesitate between Thy call and the call of Satan
and then follow his call
without being blind in my knowledge of him
or forgetful in my memory of him,
while I am certain that Thy call takes to the Garden
and his call takes to the Fire! " - Sahija Sajjadiya

I woke up realizing while I can make a million excuses for ignorant ones and pray God forgives them and they enter paradise, with my knowledge, there is probably no one as evil as me or if there it's Gog and a few of Magog, but I've sank pretty low considering how much I've seen, know with certainty, and power I can feel from God I didn't embrace.

I'm writing this in the theme of:

Not all that I have said rises up from
my ignorance of my evil footsteps
or forgetfulness of my blameworthy acts in the past,
but in order that Thy heaven and those within it
and Thy earth and those upon it
may hear the remorse which I have professed to Thee
and the repentance through which I have sought asylum with Thee.

Then perhaps one of them, through Thy mercy,
may show mercy upon my evil situation
or be seized by tenderness for my evil state.
There may come from him for my sake
a supplication to which Thou givest ear
more than to my supplication
or an intercession surer with Thee
than my intercession
through which I may be delivered from Thy wrath
and attain to Thy good pleasure!

Sahifa Sajjadiya

Perhaps today someone prays for me and God cares to listen.

gnomon

I started the morning with posting a pic of myself in Instagram with the following written under it:

A loner who once was at peace due to his relationship with his Lord but having neither his Lord nor connected to the chosen guides nor this world nor a woman nor anything really but hope and were it not for hope it would be as Imam Sajad (a) would teach us to say “so then for what did my mom bring me to this world, for wretchedness and affliction” and my hope is to live honorably enough to get myself out of the hell I deserve both of this world and next. Early Birthday reflections “if so (god if this is my destiny hell in both worlds and looking like that so far) was it not better my mom didn’t birth me and that I wish I was never born.”

And then put a picture of Arthas from Warcraft 3 or WoW and following written under it:

and then follow his call

I woke up realizing while I can make a million excuses for ignorant ones and pray God forgives them and they enter paradise, with my knowledge, there is probably no one as evil as me or if there it's Gog and a few of Magog, but I've sank pretty low considering how much I've seen, know with certainty, and power I can feel from God I didn't embrace.

than my intercession

Sahifa Sajjadiya

Or you could just light a simple birthday candle and stare at it until consciousness is gone?

Or wait until the final moment and be the deliverer of the final breath of the end of light?

Someone help me out here.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Or you could just light a simple birthday candle and stare at it until consciousness is gone?

Or wait until the final moment and be the deliverer of the final breath of the end of light?

Someone help me out here.
Don't worry bro, I'm also weirded out by me and scared of how I strange I talk, act, and think.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Very happy birthday @Link

happiest-of-birthdays-59e53f.jpg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

and then follow his call

than my intercession

Sahifa Sajjadiya

Well I hope you are enjoying your birthday and eating some cake. :)