• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday Captain Xeroid

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Thanks guys! :) Having an August birthday meant as a kid, I got a swim party and my gifts were back to school clothes.:p My wife is making me Creme Brulee from a special recipe from one of the chefs at the culinary school where she is an admissions rep. :D

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Some how, we woke like 4:30 this morning and ate some. Strange since neither of us are morning people, but it was sooooo good. I received 8 e-mails wishing me a Happy Birthday from websites on which I signed up including ReligiousForums. Nice touch.:D

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Melody said:
Happy Birthday, CX! I'm so sorry I was a bit late!
Thank you and everyone for the birthday wishes. They've made a good day even better.:) You guys aren't late because my birthday is Wednesday, August 17. orichalcum is in the UK and started the thread at 12:03 AM, Aug 17, but it was still Aug 16 for those of us in the states.

My wife & I have choir practice tonight, but we're going to one of our special pizza places before we sing. I don't want to get in trouble for advertising them:p , but if anyone is around metro ATL, PM me and I'll be glad to promote them.:D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Happy Birthday CaptainX !!!

Creme Brulee hey ?- love that. Enjoy the Choir practice, and the Pizza......My my, but you lead a life full of vice!:D