• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hangovers

They suck.... That is all.

I used to be able to drink all day and wake up feeling pretty much fine.

Then when I got to 30 I'd wake up feeling like I'd slept inside an iron maiden that had been continually pounded by an army of level 137 Warhammer dwarves for the duration.

Can't get back to sleep after that so just lie there thinking how great it will be tomorrow when I feel vaguely human again :weary:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I used to be able to drink all day and wake up feeling pretty much fine.

Then when I got to 30 I'd wake up feeling like I'd slept inside an iron maiden that had been continually pounded by an army of level 137 Warhammer dwarves for the duration.

Can't get back to sleep after that so just lie there thinking how great it will be tomorrow when I feel vaguely human again :weary:

Yup... Hangovers in my 20s? What're those?

Now that I'm in my thirties. WTF did I do last night lmao

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
One thing I've found to be helpful for hangover headaches is to avoid bright screens. I turn on the blue-light filter on my phone when I'm using it during a hangover, and that makes the screen less painful and not nauseating to look at.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
One thing I've found to be helpful for hangover headaches is to avoid bright screens. I turn on the blue-light filter on my phone when I'm using it during a hangover, and that makes the screen less painful and not nauseating to look at.

Surprisingly, I didn't have much of a headache. Mostly stomach upset.