• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas terrorists once again offensively fires rockets into Israeli checkpoint.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
They think Allah will give them victory and at some point, all the Jews will leave!
And Israelis / zionists think Jawhe promised them the land.
And fundie american christians think that Jesus will return when the israelis build a third temple.

And round and round the religious merry goes.
Meanwhile, real people are dying and suffering as a result of religious hatred and make-belief myths.

And all that, with no actual solution in sight, as you can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.
This religious obsession with that barren pile of rocks is only going to end when they all let go of their bronze age beliefs.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
It's time for Israel to end the terrorists.

Peace talks are effectively canceled as the Palestinian terrorists have shown beyond a doubt now they want the war to continue.

Curious on what you think that involves. Keep in mind, Hamas exists outside of Palestinian territories as well

Colt

It's time for Israel to end the terrorists.

Peace talks are effectively canceled as the Palestinian terrorists have shown beyond a doubt now they want the war to continue.

I think that’s been the strategy all along. The Israelis know that the end game for Hamas is no Israeli state! They’ve shown time and again that there is NO negotiation on that delusion!

Ignatius A

Curious on what you think that involves. Keep in mind, Hamas exists outside of Palestinian territories as well
The Jews are well aware of the hatred that surrounds them. The Jews have somehow managed to restrain the rabid dog that has attacked them. They have no reason to release the restraint

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
The Jews are well aware of the hatred that surrounds them. The Jews have somehow managed to restrain the rabid dog that has attacked them. They have no reason to release the restraint

Ok. How do you think Israel should do that?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
If only the Jews would just shut up and take their destruction quietly right? They tried the quiet route once before. It didn't turn out so well for them so they arent inclined to make the same mistake twice.
When was that?

Before or after they whiped their bums with the dozens of UN resolutions against their policies concerning palestinians?

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
What is "that"?

Ah, my mistake. I misread what you had posted. I assumed you were agreeing with @Twilight Hue that Israel should "end the terrorists." I don't disagree with that sentiment, but I want to know people's opinions on how we do that - especially since these terrorists exist in a bunch of other countries and the situation surrounding Gaza is a very special situation. It's the fifth most densely populated place on the planet and any actions there are going to kill scores of innocent people if great care isn't taken

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What I find troublesome is almost all the debate is on what should Israel do but not what Hamas and the Palestinians in general should do?

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
What I find troublesome is almost all the debate is on what should Israel do but not what Hamas and the Palestinians in general should do?

I'm not sure what options Palestinians have. As for Hamas, they keep doing this and don't show any intentions of stopping

We Never Know

No Slack
But they don't seem very aware of what is causing it.
What is right and what is wrong depends on what side of the fence one is on.
They are like two rival gangs fighting over territory and neither care who gets harmed or killed.
World leaders knew this would eventually happen and should have done more to prevent it from happening.
Now its happened and everyone's pointing fingers.
Its not a war being fought for peace, its a war being fought for territory and over beliefs.
Many countries are enabling the war being both sides have countries supporting and backing them.

So what is the right solution?

Last edited: