• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Halloween 2

Kimberlee

midians mommy!
so did you go see it? what did you think?

I think the killing scenes were really brutal and intense but I was so much for the story line. the last one was a better story I thought. if that makes any since

cardero

Citizen Mod
so did you go see it? what did you think?

I think the killing scenes were really brutal and intense
Reviewers had mentioned the same thing and it is this brutality that I am most curious about. There is no doubt that Rob Zombie is a true horror fan but I think he should seek professional assistance when applying his visions on the screen. I may watch Halloween I and II during one sitting but it might be when I renew my Netflix subscription.

Circle_One

I won't see it. My horror eliteness refuses to allow me.

It just doesn't make sense as a concept. What is it? Is it a remake of the original sequal, is it a sequal to his remake? Either way, it's just stupid. There already is a Halloween 2. It was done by John Carpenter and Rick Rosenthal. Rob should have quit while he was ahead.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es

It just doesn't make sense as a concept. What is it? Is it a remake of the original sequal, is it a sequal to his remake? Either way, it's just stupid. There already is a Halloween 2. It was done by John Carpenter and Rick Rosenthal. Rob should have quit while he was ahead.
But you loved the Last House on the Left remake- right?

Mr Cheese

remakes are seldom good

As far as I know, its just the same "cahracters" but totally different film

I always liked the 1st halloween and the one with the masks myself...

HalloweenIII_poster.jpg

the season of the b#tch....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi_QkBQiDWw my fave blonde nut job with a stoopid nose

I hate when they remake classics....
I still refuse to watch the remake of psycho, even if it is gus vant sant (who does make good films)

Rob's flicks arent really remakes though.... more reimaginings

Circle_One

remakes are seldom good

As far as I know, its just the same "cahracters" but totally different film

I always liked the 1st halloween and the one with the masks myself...

HalloweenIII_poster.jpg

the season of the b#tch....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi_QkBQiDWw my fave blonde nut job with a stoopid nose

I hate when they remake classics....
I still refuse to watch the remake of psycho, even if it is gus vant sant (who does make good films)

Rob's flicks arent really remakes though.... more reimaginings

Of all the Halloween posters to put up there...

cardero

Citizen Mod
Circle_One writes: Can I hurt you now or later? Jay kept wanting to see it and I refused. I don't do remakes. :p
I admire a girl with guns.

It just doesn't make sense as a concept. What is it? Is it a remake of the original sequal, is it a sequal to his remake? Either way, it's just stupid. There already is a Halloween 2. It was done by John Carpenter and Rick Rosenthal.

I'm not sure what these movies are supposed to represent but I'm in no hurry, just curious.

Circle_One writes: Rob should have quit while he was ahead.

If you are talking about "Devil's Rejects ahead", I agree.

PATRICKISM FUN FACT: I liked Halloween III.

Last edited:

freethinker44

I treat a remake like a competely different movie. The only thing that bothers me about some remakes is when they follow the original too closely, if I wanted to see halloween 2 i will go rent halloween 2 from the 80s bin at blockbuster. I haven't seen the remake yet but I hope it isn't a remake of halloween 2 but that its a sequal to Rob Zombies version of John Carpenters classic. I don't want to see a remake of halloween as John Carpenter imagined it, I want to see it as Rob Zombie imagined it. That is why i didn't like the psycho remake, I felt like I was watching the same movie shot on better quality film and they shouldn't have tried to duplicate Hitchcocs intensity but build from it. The same goes for covers of songs, I wouldn't want to hear a song rerecorded by a different artist, I would want a different version by someone with a different vision.