• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hail

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Well I am new here and figured an introduction was in order. I originally hail from the lovely Las Vegas, NV. I am currently stationed overseas in Yokosuka, Japan though.
My religious preference is a little hard to describe because I have incorporated a lot into it.
In a nutshell you can call me your resident Modern Satanic Pantheistic Discursive/Receptive Meditative Druid :areyoucra.

Mouthful, right?

I tend to just say Satanic Druid or on occasion Druid/Pagan... Mainly depends on the company I choose to keep.

-PEACE:cool:

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

I agree with Tobi ;) The more you use the more described you become :) I'd like to know more about your beliefs so keep your eye out for PMs from me with numerous questions :D

GhK.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Greetings

I agree with Tobi ;) The more you use the more described you become :) I'd like to know more about your beliefs so keep your eye out for PMs from me with numerous questions :D

GhK.

I will keep an eye out for those infamous PM's; I am always open to discuss my beliefs, so feel free to ask as many questions you want. It gives me something to do while I am underway, haha:D.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Welcome to RF! My son spent some years in "Yoko" on the Hawk. Thank you for your service.

The Kittyhawk has quite a reputation out here, among the base and the locals. Not always in a good way either. But it's the same with any carrier thats overseas.

And, it is always a pleasure to fight for what one believes in. Thank you.