• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings

Littlefoot

hello heathens and non heathens alike. I'm littlefoot. i've been looking for a place to get back into some online disscusion forums religious debate for a while now.

I''m closer to 30 than i'd like to be, and i've been an atheist since the age of 8. I've always liked animals, and the story of noahs ark where god drowned all of them except the two that didn't have a ticket didn't seem to mesh well with the idea of the loving god the CCD teachers were telling me about (thats catholic sunday school during the week, for those of you who aren't recovering catholics :) ) So i questioned it.. didn't get a good answer.. and still haven't.

So.. hi.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
hi Littlefoot, Namaste.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your self here.:)

Prima

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Just don't be rude to us happy Catholics :)

Debate is our specialty :D

ayani

hey, little foot

did you take your name from 'the land before time'? just wondering! :D

welcome!

jimbob

The Celt
gracie said:
hey, little foot

did you take your name from 'the land before time'? just wondering! :D

welcome!
'

HAHAHAHA, i totally forgot about that movie, i used to watch it all the time. Great thought Gracie.

Well littlefoot, welcome to the big bright world of ReligiousForums.com

Littlefoot

Group response

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Just don't be rude to us happy Catholics :)

happy catholics? Isn't that an oxymoron.. catholics aren't allowed to be happy! you're supposed to be so repressed with guilt that you'll give your life savings to the church to feel better about yourself.. and its STILL not enough because god knows what you did under the covers when you were 12!!!

Hehehe.. just kidding. If have a debate in mind, call.

Re, land before time?

Yup yup yup! that was my favorite movie as a kid.. i can probably still quote it verbatim.

I'm a real oddity on the pro life pro choice thing.. i'm actualy in the middle rather than a polar end... GASP! realy!

Fluffy

A fool
I'm a real oddity on the pro life pro choice thing.. i'm actualy in the middle rather than a polar end... GASP! realy!
Ooo Im a middler too... though problem at a different middle :). Glad to have you here!