• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings to all.

Master Vigil

I read through some of the forum here and was pleased at what I read. I noticed alot of you are humble in your spirituality and are not claiming to "know everything and be always right." This I liked. Therefore I decided to jump in and share my philosophy with all of you. I'm sure all of you are wondering just what is a Vigil. Well, first I should start at the beginning. (I hope this doesn't take too long 8) ) Well to start off, I was brought up Roman Catholic. So some of my philosophy may mirror it even though its not supposed to. As do alot of spiritual people, I developed physchic abilities and such which now have become more empathic abilities. I am also joined by 6 wolf spirit guides that have helped me understand my role in the spirit world. As wierd as it sounds, I am actually able to smell souls and spirits. Which is due to my soul being part wolf. But thats a whole other story. Through my martial arts experience of around 9 years, I've studied zen and taoism and meditation. These I like. And I also believe them to be close to native american systems, which I like as well. (being a spirit wolf and all.) In conclusion, I would love to discuss my philosophy and way of life with all of you and hope that maybe I can help out some of you as well. And if anyone would like to learn a little more about my philosophy, you can visit my website... http://vigiltemple.8m.com

take care and may the spirits be with you.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Hello Master Vigil! I'm glad you joined the forums, you sound an interesting person and I look forwards to your perspective. Make your self at home! :)

Maize

Rex

Founder
Master Vigil,

Thanks for joining. We encourage everyone here to have an open mind to things.

I hope you have fun.

Caiman

Thanks for taking the time to post an intro, Master Vigil, there's a wide bunch of opinions here, hope you find what you're looking for ;)

Jon