• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings, Puny & Miserable Humans!

Old Scratch

Election time is upon you! Most foul & partisan your infighting has become. So in the interest of religious & political diversity, your puny human
forum staff have summoned Me, your Dark Lord, to sojourn in your insignificant depraved community. They have unwisely opened a Hellmouth
in Revoltingistan, wherefrom I deign to dispense My wisdom & election commentary to you unworthy American voters & foreign gadflies.
Prepare to meed your doooooommm.....boowahah hahahahhh ha hahahhahhhhhhh, etc!

Frubals in tribute I demand!

PS
To My old friends (you know who you are), known as "The Devil" in old venues I have been.
Well I hope you fare, so that faithful (& tasty) your souls shall remain!

Last edited:

Old Scratch

Disobey, you dare?!?!

As your Dark Lord, some things I know.
I've been to places you can't go.
In your worst nightmares that you fear
into that darkness you should peer.
Whose eyes see you while you are staring?
Tis Mine which are back at you glaring.

4consideration

Premium Member
Like the lowly acute triangle in Flatland you are. As the all seeing extra-dimensional sphere I would be.
Into your 2-dimensional soul I peer, & great abominations abound. What is this "wirey" who in your fantasies dwells?

Alright, it got a chuckle out of me, and my word is good. But, this one is really on a technicality and for encouragement, so don't expect them to come around so easily in the future. Ok, Mr. Scary Pants? ;)

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Silence, lowly minion!
The mortgage on your inadequate soul I still hold.
To foreclose upon it thou would not want!

Good! Gooood!
Back into My good graces you worm your way.

I am no ones minion I am a god in my own right. You would do well to remember that before i remove you from reality. Bwahaha

4consideration

Premium Member
Like the lowly acute triangle in Flatland you are. As the all seeing extra-dimensional sphere I would be.
Into your 2-dimensional soul I peer, & great abominations abound. What is this "wirey" who in your fantasies dwells?

Hold on just a minute there fella! Wirey, is that you? Only he would utter such! Or are you Wirey's...you know...fella?

Reveal yourself! I command you! You may not stay hidden when the light is shinning upon you!

Renji

Be careful what thou utter, ancient one. Or the almighty moderators might cast thee out and bring thee back into the abyss where thoust belong. :p frubals to thee, ancient one.

Old Scratch

Hold on just a minute there fella! Wirey, is that you? Only he would utter such! Or are you Wirey's...you know...fella?
Reveal yourself! I command you! You may not stay hidden when the light is shinning upon you!
Revealed I already am, for in all of your debauched & debased souls I dwell.
Older than mankind itself I am. By your darkest reprobations shall you know me.

Old Scratch

Be careful what thou utter, ancient one. Or the almighty moderators might cast thee out and bring thee back into the abyss where thoust belong. :p frubals to thee, ancient one.
Haahahahhhhahh hahhahahhhh hah hhahahahahhahahboowahaha!
Minions of Mine your "moderators" are.
Tis not only their approval I have, but their allegiance.
See how your Reverend Rick to my tune dances, with frubals plying me!

Around the Hellmouth they opened in Revoltingestan they stand. Their accolades for Me they chant,
for My favors hoping....desperately hoping. Service unto Me great rewards offers. And for betrayal
great punishment awaits!

Last edited:

Awoon

The Devil is number ONE, the Pope is number TWO.

Welcome back from oblivian, now BITE ME !!!

AHHHH HA HA HA LOL LOL

Last edited: