• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings from Jaena

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
My ambitions are to pioneer my own system, achieve apotheosis, and transcend the great cycle.

Namaste and welcome. By ‘the great cycle,’ do you mean that of life, death, and rebirth, or something else?

Looking forward to reading your posts!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Welcome to RF i hope you enjoy your time here and of course the free cake.
Welcome cake.jpg

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Namaste. Greetings and salutations.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Greetings, North American occult practitioner of over two decades here, curious about this space. I follow a self built eclectic system, focused on both practical and spiritual fulfillment. My ambitions are to pioneer my own system, achieve apotheosis, and transcend the great cycle.

Greetings! That sounds like an exciting pursuit. What will you do if you acheive it, if you don't mind the question?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Greetings, North American occult practitioner of over two decades here, curious about this space. I follow a self built eclectic system, focused on both practical and spiritual fulfillment. My ambitions are to pioneer my own system, achieve apotheosis, and transcend the great cycle.
Welcome :)

Heyo

Veteran Member
Welcome to RF. Interesting new religions and pov joining lately.