• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gravitational Pull From Venus and Jupiter Influence Earth's Climate/Life Forms

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
It's worth mentioning the the variation of that cycle only accounts for changes of 0.2 Kelvin up or down, depending on the point of the cycle. Over decades it's effect would even out to be almost nonexistent.

Surface warming by the solar cycle as revealed by the composite mean difference

Green house gases are the main driving force of climate change in our era.

And, for the same reason, the cycle that is just over a year because of the effects of Jupiter are going to be similarly averaged out.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Who are you still learning from concerning math and science?

Sorry man... I can't see any possible debate on this forum to allow that. Possibly other forums specific towards those two subjects.

There was another fellow whom I haven't seen in a long time. He was a physicist/research for some school. I think LegionOfMoi, was it?

That would have been interesting to see you two go at it. :)

I've come across him a couple of times. I'll say I am very impressed!

/E: @LegionOnomaMoi is the name.

Thermos aquaticus

How, if at all, do you feel that this study may relate to the climate change we are experiencing in the present day?

Jupiter will not cause carbon dioxide levels to suddenly spike to levels 30% above previously normal levels.

24_co2-graph-021116-768px.jpg

The obvious mechanism for this sudden spike in a greenhouse gas is the burning of fossil fuels. This is further supported by the atmospheric increase in the carbon isotope 12C which fossil fuels are rich in. I don't think it is just a coincidence that CO2 levels suddenly spike at the same time we are burning gigatons of fossil fuels. I also don't see any indication that 100+ years of science demonstrating the reality of the Greenhouse Effect is wrong.