• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Got a new book: We Are Our Deeds

AphulKore

Lukas
Hej! I just got a new book today and am excited to start reading it. We Are Our Deeds By Eric Wodening is going to be a good book! :) Just thought I would let you folks (is that the right word? Sorry English is second languge) know. :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Respectfully, though I am not a heathen and though I've had the pleasure of being called far worse, LOL, a quick scan of several sites indicates that this is a fine book on Heathen topics. Perhaps you could tell us what you think, @AphulKore after you have finished reading it.

BTW: Welcome to RF and I have to say I LOVE your avatar and username. :)

AphulKore

Lukas
Respectfully, though I am not a heathen and though I've had the pleasure of being called far worse, LOL, a quick scan of several sites indicates that this is a fine book on Heathen topics. Perhaps you could tell us what you think, @AphulKore after you have finished reading it.

BTW: Welcome to RF and I have to say I LOVE your avatar and username. :)
Of course. :) And thank you. A lot of person say they love it. :) Oh no I messed up, it is people sorry. :) English=Very, very bad

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
Welcome to the forum.

I'm reading an excellent book by Peter Russell - From Science to God. So far so good.

And I have two Kindle books of poetry for sale - just click on the link below. The second book - Crack or Christ has a lot of deep poetry, and it has 50 poems in it.

Peace.