• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goofy Beyond Belief

Skwim

Veteran Member

Christian Moms Group Slams Kit Kat Ad for Reminding Them of “Male Genitalia” The naughty body part they're reminded of ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ (Sorry, but I dare not reveal it.)

"The evangelical Christian group One Million Moms (Twitter count: 3,647) ["So what that we lie. It's all for the lord."] is going after the makers of Kit Kat bars because they’re reminding consumers of “male genitalia.”

Here: Watch the ad. See if you can figure out what the problem is.

The inappropriate song playing in this commercial is called “Work It” by artist Missy Elliott and has no place in a candy bar commercial. This song is about sex, and the lyrics are extremely offensive. The song includes a word for male genitalia that is bleeped out by an elephant trumpet: “If ya got a big (phrrrrr), let me search it.” Everyone knows children repeat what they hear.​

The commercial uses only a couple of lines from the song (hey, it’s only a 15-second spot), and most of it is gibberish. There’s no way a kid watches that commercial and comes away with sexual thoughts.

Leave it to right-wing Christians to watch a candy commercial and create a petition because it’ll inspire children to… make an elephant noise."
source

Evidently these are those moms we've heard about who have 15 second quickies, eyes squeezed shut, stiff as a board fixed in the missionary position, while wearing their flannel jammies in the absolute dark.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Evidently these are those moms we've heard about who have 15 second quickies, eyes squeezed shut, stiff as a board fixed in the missionary position, while wearing their flannel jammies in the absolute dark.

Stop, your getting me all hot and bothered.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It was the flannel jammies, wasn't it.

elderly-sick-man-wipes-sweat-260nw-460064806.jpg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Shocking! These candy companies are out of control.

What child wouldn't be warped by confections like these:

A lavender Hostess Sno Ball

Whole and split Twinkies

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Christian Moms Group Slams Kit Kat Ad for Reminding Them of “Male Genitalia” The naughty body part they're reminded of
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ (Sorry, but I dare not reveal it.)
"The evangelical Christian group One Million Moms (Twitter count: 3,647) ["So what that we lie. It's all for the lord."] is going after the makers of Kit Kat bars because they’re reminding consumers of “male genitalia.”

Here: Watch the ad. See if you can figure out what the problem is.

The inappropriate song playing in this commercial is called “Work It” by artist Missy Elliott and has no place in a candy bar commercial. This song is about sex, and the lyrics are extremely offensive. The song includes a word for male genitalia that is bleeped out by an elephant trumpet: “If ya got a big (phrrrrr), let me search it.” Everyone knows children repeat what they hear.​
The commercial uses only a couple of lines from the song (hey, it’s only a 15-second spot), and most of it is gibberish. There’s no way a kid watches that commercial and comes away with sexual thoughts.

Leave it to right-wing Christians to watch a candy commercial and create a petition because it’ll inspire children to… make an elephant noise."
source

I can understand their consternation.
The advertiser should'a used something certified inofensive...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Shocking! These candy companies are out of control.

What child wouldn't be warped by confections like these:

A lavender Hostess Sno Ball

Whole and split Twinkies
Loaded with cream!!!!

And the faces people make on the commercials when engaged in their oh so succulent act of sin.

I love what they do with the strawberries.....

Pure passion! Mwwahhaaa!!